ConservativePublisher.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kathleen Willey book has Hillary Clinton in sites

Last week a couple of media outlets reported on our upcoming book by Kathleen Willey, Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton. The book will be available on Nov. 27 (Amazon has the wrong pub date) and it will include some shocking new disclosures about the war of intimidation that the Clintons and their surrogates waged against Willey.

US News & World Report's Washington Whispers first broke the news that Target will hit bookstores this fall, and the NY Daily News also notes that the book includes revelations about threats and shady campaign finance dealings.

This is not a book that simply recounts Bill's sexual assault of Kathleen. It contains important information that links Hillary to the campaign to silence Willey, and it will no doubt be much discussed as the presidential primaries draw near. (I'm sure that Hillary has "plumbers" already hard at work.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I have the book, Eric, and I'm dying to find some free time to really hunker down and read some of it. I don't know if you know this but I am taking Kathleen on a virtual book tour in January and I am so looking forward to this. Never has a book tour consumed me like this one...I'm finding myself sifting out all the articles that have been published on the web and reading about all what happened. And, you know, it really saddens me that the public was so blind. Myself, I had no idea all this had happened and am finding it interesting what stuff I'm able to catch up on. I'm really looking forward to taking Kathleen out on the virtual highway. I haven't posted her tour page up yet, but stay tuned to www.virtualbooktoursforauthors.blogspot.com. Should go up in about a month as soon as the December authors are out there. Excited about Holly's tour, too...love controversial books.

    By Blogger Max, the Demon Dog, at 7:49 PM  

  • I don't know how that happened. That last post is another one of my blogs...for my dog, lol! Another reason why I hate blogger!

    By Blogger thewriterslife, at 7:52 PM  

  • As an African American< I will be voting Republican if Hillary wins the nomination. President Clinton has shown his true colors and will not let her command the White House. Hillary had a chance to handle health care when she was in office. Just as she is doing now, she finds a way to cry her way out of situations. Don't depend on the old "Negro" vote to help a party out. I will use my vote as other ethnic people do, use it for their own self interest not for the betterment of the country. In the mean time, I guess we all will have to forego health insurance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home