ConservativePublisher.com

Monday, April 30, 2007

Tenet on nuke scares, Bernstein on Hillary fibs

George Tenet's At the Center of the Storm continues to generate a lot of press. Besides taking issue with how Dick Cheney and others in the Bush Administration have used his "slam dunk" comment, the book reveals a number of Al Qaeda plots, including their plan to assassinate Al Gore and attempts to acquire nuclear weapons.

Some of what Tenet's writes about is scary. I'd heard of the NYC nuke scare, but this recall of a cyanide subway bomb team because they had something bigger in mind is news to me. I think I'm going to need to order a copy of this.

Meanwhile, Carl Bernstein's forthcoming book on Hillary Clinton, A Woman in Charge, is reported to "[reach] conclusions that stand in opposition to what Senator Clinton has said in the past and has written in the past."

Hillary, a liar? I'm shocked. Shocked! I wonder what Sir Edmund Hillary thinks...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home