ConservativePublisher.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WND to acquire World Ahead

I'm pleased to announce that my company, World Ahead Media, is going to be acquired by WorldNetDaily, our partners on the WND Books imprint. The company's name will be changed to WND Books, and I will stay on as CEO. I'll also be joining the parent company's executive team as part of the transaction. This is an exciting development that will bring together two talented, complimentary teams and in the process create a dynamic New Media company.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Wow, congratulations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

  • Eric - That's great, congratulations! I hope this will enable you all to publish even more important books. Good luck!

    Btw, you're on my list for a freebie when my first book comes out through Lulu.

    :)

    absurd thought -
    God of the Universe says
    always believe in books

    of course if it is in print
    then you know it must be true
    .

    By Blogger Captain USpace, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home